Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
DAMN! does it all work?
Supposed to early 1960's I have sold a few of those individually, never thought I would get a whole set up, it is exactly the same just grouped together, that will be a fast sell at carlise for sure.

Oh, and here are the carbide bits I scored for $42 shipped. Used, but they feel pretty sharp to me.

IMG_9579.JPG

Morning guys.
Last days before it snows.
Not liking the cold wind.
Crank up the pellet stove and muddle through the winter i guess.

Mitch what was Bob next to us selling them for new, I remember I almost picked up a set, thinking 50 or so. He has some good stuff, been using those gloves he gave me they are great, been picking up coals that fall out of the burn barrel, been doing a lot of scrap wood to get rid of it, the hell with cutting it up.

Hey at least it is not in the back of a C-130!!!!! Do not miss those rides at all!

worst one I ever did was 15 in a pavehawk on one leg cross country, man not a comfortable ride took three days to get to Troy Al, from Cali. Sucked for sure.

Definitely been on some scary rides, worst one we lost two engines right at liftoff in a c-130 just made it back to the strip, lost them right at rotation (liftoff) thankfully it was one inner and one outer on either side, that was a pucker factor. Been on a few IFE's, not fun at all.

-
Back