Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damit !! I am sick of this **** !! I looked at the date I put on my concrete slab and missed the date ! a month off :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:...:wtf: is wrong with me :BangHead:

Damit !! I am sick of this **** !! I looked at the date I put on my concrete slab and missed the date ! a month off :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:...:wtf: is wrong with me :BangHead:
What date did you put on then? I am not going back looking for the picture

I guess I could look at it like that , I can't post a picture of it ! ! connecting Date was 11/17/17

My brain is shot, all I want to do is jump my internet provider on the phone...

Here

000091.jpg

I don't know there Mike....You will sure throw off the Archeologists in a Million years. If they carbon date the floor of your garage and it is off by a month you could upset the whole order of the world in a Million years.

What should the date be? That was about when you poured your slab wasn't it?
it is correct, 11/7/17 , I was thinking I put 11/17/17, oh lord watch over me today I pray

He is a mod what did you do to piss him off?
ain't got that much power and I don't ge PO unless rumble is involved :thankyou:

The poor Archeologists....I wonder if they will understand what a Memike is in a million years

-
Back