Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning gents...
Jeep with a hemi needs exhaust manifold gaskets.
Doesent look like its going to be easy.4 broken studs. 8 this month. Why me??

Morning, got bad news, not taking the Grendel out hunting tomorrow :(

What why not??

It's the Birthday boy! Big plans tonight? (may be a run to the local brewery?)

Actually no plans at all. I am excited though, my daughter is coming to stay with me this weekend. I havent seen her in 2 weeks. Typical teen!

it is correct, 11/7/17 , I was thinking I put 11/17/17
So it's good. But sounds like Memike needs a day off. Dr Keefer prescribes a no work day,Lots of coffee, followed by large quantities of Beer. Lol
(Wish I could do the same)
Good Morning

What why not??

Actually no plans at all. I am excited though, my daughter is coming to stay with me this weekend. I havent seen her in 2 weeks. Typical teen!
They're forecasting heavy rain and hail over night and into tomorrow evening, don't wanna risk the Grendel that's worth over 4000 bucks when I can take the 700 dollar 1100 and try to get it another kill

They're forecasting heavy rain and hail over night and into tomorrow evening, don't wanna risk the Grendel that's worth over 4000 bucks when I can take the 700 dollar 1100 and try to get it another kill
You bragging or complaining?
Use an umbrella. Big pink one maybe. :elmer:

I would find a Dremel tool and score a 1 in there. All is well. Don't feel bad Mike. QUOTE OF THE DAY: "If people didn't make mistakes, they wouldn't have put erasers on the end of pencils!"

As Gallagher the comedian says, "how come men aren't like pencils with erasers"???

Pregnant??? Turn around and erase the mistake...

Chris Fudd.... :elmer:

LOL pulled another one out of my *** that other six pack distributor a guy sent me along with a NOS e vac advane, well the advance will not fit think it is for a prestoligh B/RB Well between his old one and my parts made one that works! I hate those dam things.

LOL pulled another one out of my *** that other six pack distributor a guy sent me along with a NOS e vac advane, well the advance will not fit think it is for a prestoligh B/RB Well between his old one and my parts made one that works! I hate those dam things.
You da man!

Now I hope it cleans up pretty nice in the tumbler. Have it set for two hours since I will be gone most of the AM.
Chris you actually hunt with the grendal? I would love to see a game cop come up to you!!

Now I hope it cleans up pretty nice in the tumbler. Have it set for two hours since I will be gone most of the AM.
Chris you actually hunt with the grendal? I would love to see a game cop come up to you!!
I haven't yet. This is the first year in Indiana that we can hunt with high power rifles since the 1920s. , there are some limitations by caliber but Grendel is on the allowed caliber list for this year. Our limitations are a .243 diameter bullet and a min/max case length of 1.16/3.0 inches. Grendel specs out to a .264 bullet and a 1.52 case length. And I'd see the game warden coming long before he'd see me.

Thats a bummer Chris, but think of it this way.. Get that sucker wet and see how well you built it! LOL
It's built very well and it'd take the rain just fine. but I dont wanna get it wet.

-
Back