Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a Lady Psychologist tell me in a training once...she was the trainer....That all men have a feminine side but are afraid to admit it. Of course I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and I said...well that may be but I can tell you this my Feminine side is a lesbian because I love women...the whole room erupted in laughter.....She tried to have me thrown out ...I think she was a Lesbian and was afraid I might sick my Feminine side on her and having sex with another woman that looked like me kind of shocked her. She was attractive too.

Man oh man.
image.jpg
Crap on top, diff and steering, no room to swing a tool. 35 foot lbs doesent seem like much,may as well be 100. Two broken on right, one on left. No point throwing tools,i still need them. Wiring and brackets everywhere.

On a high note, i’m not bleeding yet.
And im happy with my new glasses.

I had a Lady Psychologist tell me in a training once...she was the trainer....That all men have a feminine side but are afraid to admit it. Of course I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and I said...well that may be but I can tell you this my Feminine side is a lesbian because I love women...the whole room erupted in laughter.....She tried to have me thrown out ...I think she was a Lesbian and was afraid I might sick my Feminine side on her and having sex with another woman that looked like me kind of shocked her. She was attractive too.
Maybe she was a he :rolleyes:

Yup, new glasses, still cant see myself working late.....arms are aching. This is why i never quote on this sort of job....

Got the problem fixed on my 69. A flapper wheel on my grinder, got some more lip clearance, and reamed out the centering pin/bolt/ AND an hydraulic jack to push back that ridge inside the inner fender....
All good now. Cost=Nothing!!! For everything else, there is Mastercard!

Last edited:
Still have the dumb "Brakes connected backwards" problem:BangHead: BUT brakes work good...:wtf:

I hope it is for everyone, me, not starting out well at all... seems I am all alone at times even when I have folks around me.

I have felt that way often in the past. Don't let anyone steal your joy! Remember: We have the right to pursue happiness.

I.cant.stop....
Once i got broken bolts out, cleaned surfaces and trued manifolds 50%
(They are only half bad now)
I wanted to get them in place and a couple bolts started. That much less to do tomorrow. So much for a weekend off....

Well the hunting decision has been made, I ain't going. Forecast changed to severe thunder storms from dawn till dusk, 30 - 35 mph substained winds and gusts up to 60 mph possible. Ain't sitting in no tree stand for that one

Well the hunting decision has been made, I ain't going. Forecast changed to severe thunder storms from dawn till dusk, 30 - 35 mph substained winds and gusts up to 60 mph possible. Ain't sitting in no tree stand for that one
The deer will all be bedded down someplace dry and out of the wind anyway.

I.cant.stop....
Once i got broken bolts out, cleaned surfaces and trued manifolds 50%
(They are only half bad now)
I wanted to get them in place and a couple bolts started. That much less to do tomorrow. So much for a weekend off....
I get that way too. Sometimes when you are already going, it's best to push a little further to make the next day's work a little easier.

Tempted to get up early anyway and work on the dart

The new car cover straps seem to be working well. We had about 36 hours of solid winds and the cover stay on just fine. It did shift about 6" from one side to the other so I think I will put the other two straps on to run under the middle of the car. We are expecting 30-45 mph winds starting tomorrow through Sunday night and this will be a good test for it.

Got the problem fixed on my 69. A flapper wheel on my grinder, got some more lip clearance, and reamed out the centering pin/bolt/ AND an hydraulic jack to push back that ridge inside the inner fender....

You need to watch this, till the end!

Hot rodding 101

-
Back