Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, I need some help. Which of these two images of David's car do you like better for the calendar?

David Fury toon 1.jpg

David.jpg

Well we all survived Thanksgiving, some better than others I see...Dave the new style of images for the calendar are really neat, it is going to be great, thank you.

My coworkers brought a whole lot of food, a good variety, seafood salad even, and pies, different kinds of fudge, etc., we still have plenty left to snack on tomorrow.

Well we all survived Thanksgiving, some better than others I see...Dave the new style of images for the calendar are really neat, it is going to be great, thank you.

My coworkers brought a whole lot of food, a good variety, seafood salad even, and pies, different kinds of fudge, etc., we still have plenty left to snack on tomorrow.
There are still a few in the realistic style to keep it interesting from month-to-month, but about 60% are in the cartoon style. I think it will be a good collection of images when I get it finished. :)

Fudge? we'd be fighting lol

Anybody looking for 50's and early 60's Mopars??? I found a guy who is starting to get rid of some of his collection....

And he also has a sun machine.... @halifaxhops

DSC03584 B.JPG

DSC03592 B.JPG

DSC03599 B.JPG

DSC03611 B.JPG

DSC03613 B.JPG

DSC03617 B.JPG

DSC03576 B.JPG

DSC03588 B.JPG

Anybody looking for 50's and early 60's Mopars??? I found a guy who is starting to get rid of some of his collection....

And he also has a sun machine.... @halifaxhops

View attachment 1715114073

View attachment 1715114074

View attachment 1715114075

View attachment 1715114076

View attachment 1715114077

View attachment 1715114078

View attachment 1715114079

View attachment 1715114081

Some NICE iron there. I may be interested if he looking at fair prices. Not Barrett Jackson.

Yep. We are at the in laws. Uncomfortable bed and couch is worse. I have some kidney/bladder thing going on so I am up every couple hours anyway.
Well good luck in that department.
Up every couple hours. It may be time for a digit visit. Sorry just sayin.

Haven't been around much. Been down at my sisters house. She's in a bad way right now.
Sorry to hear that George

Ok, I need some help. Which of these two images of David's car do you like better for the calendar?

View attachment 1715114021

View attachment 1715114022

Number 2

Did I miss the busted up knee? What happened? Hope it gets to feeling better.
oh it happened years ago. July 25th, 2008 to be exact. Tore my ACL and partially tore a couple other ligaments in it. Was surgerically repaired by the same Doctor that did Carson Palmer's, Adrian Petersons and several other NFL and pro ball players. It's not been right since. Every now and again, it'll randomly catch and give up and when it did it yesterday I was walking thru the woods hunting so I ended up twisting it pretty severely. It's a ticking time bomb. When I had my surgery, doctor said due to severity, the likely hood I'd need another knee surgery within 7 years was over 70 percent. It's going on 10.

-
Back