Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bet it's the people and food just to take a guess :) Good morning gangsters :welcome: to Friday

Great morning, Gents! I hope everyone is off work today and gets to enjoy it with friends and family. It rained really hard all last night so not sure I want to go to the Daytona turkey run as the infield is probably a grass swamp right now. Maybe just start up the blower car and listen to the belt sing. :)

Nice. Curious what made you start visiting there
I have a friend from Viet Nam that lives here. Actually he has been my barber for 20 years ( no , not that kind of haircut ). Anyhow, He invited me to go with him last winter, so I went. His rather large family still lives there, and they treated me , like I was his brother. He is from a town on the Mekong Delta, named Vinh Long. It is beautiful there, the food is great, the people are great, the women are beautiful. Whats not to like...

I have a friend from Viet Nam that lives here. Actually he has been my barber for 20 years ( no , not that kind of haircut ). Anyhow, He invited me to go with him last winter, so I went. His rather large family still lives there, and they treated me , like I was his brother. He is from a town on the Mekong Delta, named Vinh Long. It is beautiful there, the food is great, the people are great, the women are beautiful. Whats not to like...
That's pretty neat. I recall the barber story now.

Odd in a way.he left there to live here. And sounds like you would like to be there.
All in all glad you had a great time. Welcome back.

Also, another factor for me wanting to go, was my Father. He served in VN at Nha Trang Air Base in 1968. He died at age 56, after only 15 years of retirement. His cancer was caused by Agent Orange. I wanted to, and did visit Nha Trang, when I was in VN last winter

Defiantly like the MDT dist machine but the price has to be insultingly low right now, let me know what he might want. I am looking for dist cores right now especially prestolights almost out.
Is it side view Sat today or freaky Friday? or the pass the turkey through day today Sirs?

Odd in a way.he left there to live here. And sounds like you would like to be there.
All in all glad you had a great time. Welcome back.
Ohh Alex is ready to go back and retire there. He just needs a few more years here. There is no way that they can have the income in VN, that they have here. He will definitely go back to live, when he retires

Alex
0417171207c.jpg
0405171403a.jpg

Defiantly like the MDT dist machine but the price has to be insultingly low right now, let me know what he might want. I am looking for dist cores right now especially prestolights almost out.
Is it side view Sat today or freaky Friday? or the pass the turkey through day today Sirs?

Your call .:steering:

Looks like a mild day today.
Have to pull trans back out of the side by side abd see what i missed. Reverse chain was bad and i replaced it. No reverse. Head scratching is over and will tear it open today. Maybe.

we can recap the lifetime movies also? Dam holidays I get so sensitive and my sinuses hurt!

Also, another factor for me wanting to go, was my Father. He served in VN at Nha Trang Air Base in 1968. He died at age 56, after only 15 years of retirement. His cancer was caused by Agent Orange. I wanted to, and did visit Nha Trang, when I was in VN last winter

Nice. I still want to go visit the Vietnam wall and other memorials on Christmas Eve sometime

-
Back