Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So what is every one up to today? I got a pretty bad stomach virus yesterday but feel decent today, prob get the rest of the stuff painted in the shop today.

So what is every one up to today? I got a pretty bad stomach virus yesterday but feel decent today, prob get the rest of the stuff painted in the shop today.
Take one Ciproflaxin and call me in the morning...:lol:

Metal on the roof today, high temps reach 70 I may do a brake job on the wifes Avenger and up grade to bigger rotors as well.

Hey Hops the one rear would not turn over so I opened it up and there was moisture and crap in there. It has an S on the top of the case. And it looks like it may be but I don't know. I asked Max about it and he said he never had it open and he got it out of a junk yard. I am sure he told me he got it out of an old car that he junked. Can they be cleaned up? I didn't see much rust on the ring gear but it was like rusty sawdust in there.

Should be able to unless it is pitted. Definitely a bearing change and take the clutches out and inspect them at the least.

Do you have a picture of the inside to show the difference between sure grip and open

I have to go....I am making a rock fork for my tractor. So I have to go weld it up Have a good day guys

Let me look in the 8 1/4 thread should be something, see any thing that looks like valve springs in/on the carrier?

sure grip
01aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-jpg.jpg

trak l
trac-lok.jpg
ok and a open

Hate to say this the only real way to tell the shape of it is to tear it apart. Anytime that is good for you let me know.

I will get some pictures and maybe fill it with diesel fuel or vinegar to see if I can get it to spin. Time to roll have a good day.

Morning guys. Mother in law buys Folgers by the 3 pound container. I think I will have a piece of cherry pie or a home made cinnamon roll for breakfast. Lol my kinda place.

-
Back