Supercharged 6.4L in a 64 Valiant

-
Do I need to run the EVAP solenoid? If not, do I just cap at the manifold? If so, where does the line at the bottom of the solenoid go? I'm using a Hot Wire harness, Tanks Inc. fuel tank, LS type filter regulator with return.

Started installing the supercharger. Instructions call for drilling and pinning a hole between the crank and the balancer.
Blower Install1.jpg

Blower Install2.jpg

this is just great a blow by blow account is great . love what your doing . just keep showing us how .

It's virtually the same.
Sweet!! My loooong term plan is to possibly put a HDK LAsuperslammer k-member in my car with a 6.1 Hemi and then maybe add a whipple supercharger later on. But we'll see, the stock 6.1 may have plenty of power for me.

BTW why didn't you go with the Whipple?

I was talking to a company back east about a Whipple. Very poor customer service, wouldn't return calls, ... . Don at A2Speed was incredibly helpful and thought that the Edelbrock Eforce was what I needed. My internals are completely stock. 6-7 pounds of boost would work great. 120 HP at the rear wheels. I could have gone a lot more exotic but I'm too lazy.

thats not bad , going with a bulge or scoop ? are you building something trick like the customizing you've added to your hotrod ? i've got a 64 barracuda i'm doing old school , 340 6pck 4spd . but this is very cool . could think on this new power train as well . great job , love your dream . keep shearing those pics .

thats not bad , going with a bulge or scoop ? are you building something trick like the customizing you've added to your hotrod ? i've got a 64 barracuda i'm doing old school , 340 6pck 4spd . but this is very cool . could think on this new power train as well . great job , love your dream . keep shearing those pics .

I'm going with a fake shaker type hood/scoop. It would fit with no hood mods.

Hood Mods1.jpeg.jpg

DAMN! I just read this entire thread.... and it ended. I was hoping to see the finished product at the end. Guess I'll have to wait like everyone else. Strong work.

-
Back