Tennessee

-
Just 30 minutes northwest of Memphis, remember the power tour will be stoping at Memphis Motor Sports Park this year.

Does anyone know a reputable transmission shop in the middle TN area that can do some performance type work on my A904? I am in Nashville and don't want to get jerked around by some shop that doesn't know Mopars.

I guess you are wanting to rebuild it. Its going to cost you roughly $1100-1400 to have it done around here. I couldn't find any Mopar Trans guys locally so, I rebuilt my own. Do you have the space and tools to do it yourself. A 904 is easy to build. 1-1.5 hour tear down. 4-6 to rebuild. That was my first try at one. There are several folks on here from Middle TN, maybe you should post this under transmissions. Craig

Somebody (I believe in Wisconsin?) was looking for someone to check out a car in Greeneville last week. I think another FABO guy stepped up and took a 45-mile drive ...

I'm living in Burkesville Ky. at this time, just a couple of miles north of the Tn. border. I grew up in Lebanon Tn. and my mom still lives there. I was in Jamestown yesterday and I often drive through Sumner Co.
gerty
beautiful country in burkesville...went there a few months ago to look at property...ate lunch at the hotrod bbq place..good food also

beautiful country in burkesville...went there a few months ago to look at property...ate lunch at the hotrod bbq place..good food also

we have some bare property as well as a house and shop for sale if you are looking to move down!

I was wondering if there was anyone else from Tennessee?

I have just registered here on FABO, looking around and spotted this post. I am located just south of Chattanooga in Georgia. I've worked and do most of my shopping in Chattanooga.
Good to see a lot more members close by, it would be good for someone to arrange a Mopar cruisein sometime.

I have just registered here on FABO, looking around and spotted this post. I am located just south of Chattanooga in Georgia. I've worked and do most of my shopping in Chattanooga.
Good to see a lot more members close by, it would be good for someone to arrange a Mopar cruisein sometime.

Welcome aboard!!! :-D

Welcome. Did you have that truck at Lebanon MOPAR show in September? If not I saw its twin. Craig

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 486
I'm from north Mid TN. Got referred here from another forum. I'm in search of a Cuda my dad owned. He passed away in 1990, and a year or so later, a family member lost it in a poker game in Nashville. I believe the car was a 69. It had a 340/ 4spd in it at the time. I dont have a vin# so I've been searching for a few years hoping someday I'll run into someone who has seen it or has it. It would mean the world to me to have this car. I don't care what shape it's in.
547898_10151061435881870_1884256724_n.jpg

Just got my Dart GT Conv back after having sold it 5 years back. Glad to have it back and I hope to have it at some shows in the future.
Parents bought it new in '67 and it was a daily driver for over 30 years before it crapped out. It runs again and will be back to full glory before too long. :)
Btw. I'm in Nashville. B-wood area.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

-
Back