The Pheonix

-
As the old saying goes " you'll always miss 100% of the shots u don't take" if the ladder bars work great if not then ill make it work

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Yeah it's worth a shot.

But having driven my own ladder car on the street and set up a few in friends cars, I know it will handle like crap. It only allows up and down movement, there is NO ability to articulate side to side. Your rear will essentially lock up and bind, then break the tires loose when you hit a corner hard.

After getting wiped out by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the shop was named for the rebirth aspect of the word rather than logistics. It would be an honor to meet and do some work for you, but remember that it doesn't have to be car parts. I work on anything metal up to 6'9". Check out the Miscellaneous Metals section of my website Gallery sometime ...

Hi Leanna,
I am new to this site but not new to Mopars. Browsed through your site a bit and I must say you do some very nice work! I am sure I will be having you do some custom valve covers for me at some point.

After getting wiped out by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the shop was named for the rebirth aspect of the word rather than logistics. It would be an honor to meet and do some work for you, but remember that it doesn't have to be car parts. I work on anything metal up to 6'9". Check out the Miscellaneous Metals section of my website Gallery sometime ...

I'll definitely get SOMETHING powder coated by you sometime! It'd be great to meet another FABO member! Only ever met 1!! :wack:

Update time

Decided to keep the engine and will be upping the anti ( don't make any remakes about my spelling plz) and I can possibly have found a great deal on a f1-r pro charger and also I have decided that I will be putting a T-56 six speed in it and the passenger seat will be deleted to make room for my snow performance water methanol system and the nitrous bottle mounts

I think this blind man overlooked the post that states what motor it has :banghead:

Front end kit is ordered from Mancini and hopefully by thanksgiving it will finally be on all fours again instead of jackstands

UPDATE TIME

With pictures

Broke a rocker and bent a valve in the motor (oops)
Motors out and so is the front suspension in the new dart ready to go to powder coating :))
(White gloss )

Some roll cage motivations are in order for the new car

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 585
  • photo_002.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 581
  • photo_003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 614
  • photo_004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 585
  • photo_005.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 579
  • photo_006.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 585
  • photo_007.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 601
  • photo_008.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 582
  • photo_009.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 595
  • photo_010.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 574
  • photo_011.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 581
Got the final damage results from the engine builder, only I rocker 2 valves and a valve guide are all that need replaced and now is the time to start really playing with fire as of now I have decided to ditch the pro charger idea and go nitrous injection on a 10.5 w rear tire. Now it's time to wire this girl up

UPDATE TIME With pictures Broke a rocker and bent a valve in the motor (oops) Motors out and so is the front suspension in the new dart ready to go to powder coating :)) (White gloss ) Some roll cage motivations are in order for the new car Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
wow! wtf happened??

Got the final damage results from the engine builder, only I rocker 2 valves and a valve guide are all that need replaced and now is the time to start really playing with fire as of now I have decided to ditch the pro charger idea and go nitrous injection on a 10.5 w rear tire. Now it's time to wire this girl up

So it's staying a drag car then? I'm confused...

So it's staying a drag car then? I'm confused...

Mostly track use only but I will be driving it to cruises and such and occasionally drive it to school but for the most part it will be a drag car

UPDATE TIME With pictures Broke a rocker and bent a valve in the motor (oops) Motors out and so is the front suspension in the new dart ready to go to powder coating
icon_smile.gif
) (White gloss ) Some roll cage motivations are in order for the new car Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
wow! wtf happened??

My old car got t boned by a Kia serento and it crushed in the valve cover

Front suspension off to the powder coaters and now it's time to wire this girl up I am seriously thinking about relocating the fuse block to where the passenger seat would've gone along with all the things to make my nitrous system work

Parts are at the powder coaters and as I put her together I get more and more parts to take to them , maybe they'll give me a discount for the amount of parts lol. Motor plate arrived along with my mid plate and a few trivial parts ( wiring harness) and the rear suspension is coming out of it now so that I can change the 5.18 rear gears outta it for some 3.52 gears

Hemi hood scoop ordered new motor plate and mid plate are ordered, goal is to make it to a local cruise this next year in June and to have it at the track by July and to Carlisle in 2014

Update time

Doors have lex an in them now and a dash has been stalled though it needs finishing badly and I've decided to make this a bastard child between a 67 and a 68 dart with 67 taillights and grille with 68 side markers and side molding

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 493
  • photo_002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 501
  • photo_003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 488
-
Back