throttle bracket issue...again

-

purplescamper

Reaction score
I have a 73 scamp with a 360 4- speed I installed a edlebrock performer intake manifold and topped it with a thermoquad I cant find any throttle brackets that will work,my old 2bbl bracket wont work. I bought a 340 4bbl bracket that didn't work..i tried to modify it so it would work, but it didn't work either. I have the stock throttle cable.......im at wits end with this.
anyone know of what bracket will work ?

I , too , had stupid problems with throttle brackets on my Scamp project . Thanks Mopar tim for the info . I finally threw all the stupid mopar brackets in the parts box and purchased the Lokar setup . Problem solved , good luck

I , too , had stupid problems with throttle brackets on my Scamp project . Thanks Mopar tim for the info . I finally threw all the stupid mopar brackets in the parts box and purchased the Lokar setup . Problem solved , good luck
thanks for the info, do you remember the part # ?

20170527_110516.jpg
20170527_110541.jpg

Purple Scamp
Don't know if this will help you or not, but this is what I did a few years ago, on my 67 B-Cuda, when I installed an Eddy LD4B, on the 273. I had to make the stock bracket higher (taller).
I used the stock throttle bracket, and cut it across the top, and welded 1 1/2-1 3/4 inches to it. works good, and solved my problem. One of thesedays I have to paint it(lol).

barracudadave67

View attachment 1715051754 View attachment 1715051755

Purple Scamp
Don't know if this will help you or not, but this is what I did a few years ago, on my 67 B-Cuda, when I installed an Eddy LD4B, on the 273. I had to make the stock bracket higher (taller).
I used the stock throttle bracket, and cut it across the top, and welded 1 1/2-1 3/4 inches to it. works good, and solved my problem. One of thesedays I have to paint it(lol).

barracudadave67
thanks

-
Back