Status
Not open for further replies.

Twobandman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey y'all I'm new here!
So I have a Timing chain cover that is all pitted out and rusted real bad and I'm looking to replace it. Anyone out there got one lying around in good shape? No cracks or big gouges? This year only had the marks on the passenger side.
Thanks

You can buy them new at Rock auto it's Dorman Part # RB635-400. Don't remember price but wasn't too high for a brand new piece.

I went on Rock auto site and the # was 635400 and the cost was 58.13. They no longer use the RB as I originally stated. They RB was on the box and the invoice.

I went on Rock auto site and the # was 635400 and the cost was 58.13. They no longer use the RB as I originally stated. They RB was on the box and the invoice.
Sorry the marks on driver side. I'm looking for 1969 timing marks on the passenger side

yeah, those are 70-up...That is not what he needs

Here's what I have.

CIMG1135.JPG

I have one off my 69 340 that I had media blasted but had a small 3/4" crack. Although easy enough to repair, I had another cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back