To Restore or Not to Restore

-
Well, Finally got some good progress on the Body repair.

Hodge Restorations is hard at work and according to Le the new AMD sheet metal fits really nicely. I opted to have both Full Quarters, Main trunk and extensions replaced as well as some other issue areas. Thanks to AMD for making these available. I have been refurbishing the rest of the car over the last year. Pictures to follow when the Body gets a little closer.

Finding "Good" usable parts "NOS or Re-Pop" at afforable prices for this car has been a Challenge to say the least! Thanks to some members from this site and hours of Internet searching things are really starting to come together. The Drivetrain/suspension and exterior pieces are ready and most the interior is waiting to be re-installed. I hoped to have this ready prior to turning 50 this year and still have my fingers crossed.

I have enjoyed this site and watching others work to restore their prized MOPARS, as it has kept me going. Some of you are awsome in your capabilities and Talents doing the work you do. I consider myself a good competent Mechanical person and are not afraid of the mechanical aspects of our cars. The Metal and Body work is not my strong suite though. That being said check out the work the Pros do for us that are less than capable.

-
Back