Lil Demon

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well I decided to order a set of Toth Performance CPPA Street Avenger heads. I talked to Bruce who seems a very knowledgable Mopar guy. He set me up with a set bare castings. Chambers are 68cc and intake ports are 170. I don't have a flowchart to share but I saw them flowing 250 @ .550 lift

If Bruce would put the open chamber in them, or maybe I could get someone to write a program and put the open chamber in them, if possible, then I would buy them.

I detest that chamber.

No they are different castings. They are similar at the combustion chambers but you can see the difference on the exhaust side.

I know I saw some while I was researching the heads but I can't find it. I emailed Bruce @ Toth this morning. Not sure how quickly he will get back with me, cause if I remember correctly he was going to be at some Mopar event this weekend. As soon as he responds I will post them. I do remember noticing similarities in flow with the Edelbrocks in both out of the box and ported setups.

Ok found something, looks like their ported version flows closer to the Edelbrocks out of the box. See what you guys think. If you go to the CPPA website they show the set assembled for 1195.00. for the price they seem like a good casting and if you work them you got a solid performer for a great price.

Attachments
TOTH%20SBM.PNG

Because it has a terrible flow pattern. It gives up flow for no other reason than saying its a closed chamber.

I can't remember how many hours I put into W5 chambers but it was a bunch. It took a weird valve job to make them happy. So does the CPPA chamber. The exhaust valve is too big on the W5 (and the W2 for that matter) and I suspect it's too big on the CPPA heads as well.

If I had one I would flow it, but I wouldn't want to spend a bunch of time with it. I'm too old to be fixing crap any more.

Because it has a terrible flow pattern. It gives up flow for no other reason than saying its a closed chamber.

I can't remember how many hours I put into W5 chambers but it was a bunch. It took a weird valve job to make them happy. So does the CPPA chamber. The exhaust valve is too big on the W5 (and the W2 for that matter) and I suspect it's too big on the CPPA heads as well.

If I had one I would flow it, but I wouldn't want to spend a bunch of time with it. I'm too old to be fixing crap any more.
Didnt know, thats why I asked.

-
Back