Trim rings

-

duelingcudas

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can obtain 4 trim rings for the stock 1964 13" Valiant wheels? I've been running for decades with baby moons and would like to get accompanying rings if I can find any at a reasonable price.

IMG_5478[1].JPG

I haven't seen any 13" trim rings in quite a while, I'm sure there are some out there. But who knows what kind of price tag they come with.

Yep, that's the problem.
But then, what is the market? Anyone who wants AACA stock uses full wheel covers and everyone else has gone to non-steal stamped.

Put a straight edge on the outside edge of the rim from side too side and measure down to where you want the inside edge - stock rings leave a gap between rim and ring. Remember to check out where the valve stem is!!! A lot of old hot rods use rings that aren't very deep and look good with Baby moons - this could especially work with those black rims...

I'll give it a try. I was concerned about the rings being too deep and not snapping on.
I read the details, ABS chromed, not steel. I guess that is modern technology for you, probably a relatively new product in that size since the last time I looked (sometime PC) they didn't exist. 13" steel still does not seem to exist.
I also saw on Amazon 2 sets 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" deep. More confused.

Last edited:
-
Back