turbo build/ mild restore

-
Is the crank case well vented? If there's pressure build up might have pushed a seal out. Maybe it the corners of those end intake gasket. Pulls sound good, it likes to chirp and spin those tires going to second

Is the crank case well vented? If there's pressure build up might have pushed a seal out. Maybe it the corners of those end intake gasket. Pulls sound good, it likes to chirp and spin those tires going to second
I think it is, moroso catch can system on the driver side, and just a filter style on the passenger side. The moroso system has a pcv valve in it but its not connected to vacuum so maybe thats the issue.

Ok got the oil issue fixed. Had to be the pcv valve not opening and letting out enough pressure. Couple things turbo v8's are awsome. once the boost gets going in second gear you can feel the rear wheels start skating around. I still havn't done a wide open all out rpm pull yet, kinda scared to. So for now its staying around the 5-6 psi I think the most I've hit was 5.6 so at wot it probably will be around 6. Got it to chirp going from 2 to 3rd the other day. I'm just rambling right now but yea v8 + turbo=fun ****.

I haven't posted for a while, no the car didn't blow up running 8psi and having fun. But a big change is happening as I type this. I loved the sublime green pearl but it was just to "hey look at me" so I wanted something a bit more aggressive so here is just a teaser I'm still working on getting it the car done. I present

398.jpg

397.jpg

391.jpg

Its one of the newer dodge colors, new Demon comes in this color.

Alright a little update for everyone. Got Qa1 k member, lower control arms and adjustable strut rods put on, when I was taking the old one off the drivers side strut rod had a nice bend to it, I never noticed it and neither did the shop that did my alignment. Also tackling the traction issue this winter. My rear end is out right now getting narrowed with new axles and I'm working on the mini tub. My tire choice is M/T drag radials 295/55/r15.

20171222_124642.jpg

20171222_124706.jpg

20171222_124756.jpg

20171222_124659.jpg

20171209_104059.jpg

20171210_184455.jpg

20171210_184441.jpg

Ok it's been awhile since I've updated so here goes. Got the new paint almost 100% just some touch ups and a little more wet sand and buffing to do. Over the winter I also did a mini tub to fit some 295 Mickey Thompson street radials. So got new wheels and tires all the way around. I also need to paint the front and rear valance to finish off the car.

20180303_181605.jpg

20180303_181513.jpg

its real dirty in the pics just pulled it out of the garage

Oh yea I also replaced all the worn out rollers in the quarter windows they would roll down but not come back up, that was a real treat. I'll be doing another small update sometime next week to show yall what I ordered last night.

Love the color! I saw a pair of new Demons at the track the other day with this same color. Kind of a battleship gray. Looks awesome!

Thx it was a toss up between the destroyer grey or satin army green.

How do you like that On3 turbo? Is it the 78/75? I'm tempted to try that one.

-
Back