Turbo...Holley Dominator EFI...bracket racing..

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
I know what all the old school carb guys are gonna say....never gonna be consistent. So if that is what you have to say kindly please drive thru...
Was bench racing with someone and this conversation popped up.
We used my car as a model. Relocated SS springs, mini tubbed, sub frame connectors, 12 point cage.
Using some of the features of the Holley, the boost builder and water/meth injection. Trans Brake. We were tossing around the consistency of it all.
Not talking about leaving at full boost...seriously doubt that the chassis will be able to hook with a purpose built turbo motor leaving at full boost. But leaving at whatever the maximum the car/track will hold. Have the boost ramp up...what say you?

Seems to me it would just take testing and data logging. Once you have the data, the rest is getting the weather and setup right. The problem will be the suspension setup IMO. Put a real suspension under it would be my first advice. Regardless of your times now there's more in it with the driveline you have and it will be a lot cheaper. The when the foundation is solid and you want to do it, do it.

Maybe Dizuster will chime in! Not a full on bracket car, but from what ive seen he has most of the bugs worked out and its pretty stinking consistent!

-
Back