Turning back the clock

-
Denny hung up some early Christmas decorations in the new shop today. Glass hood
from our '75 B/MP car and a nice pair of doors from the '73 Leal Pro-Stock clone car.

Leal%20wall%20art_zps36xhudqp.jpg

I'm using it for practice....the silver Duster is gonna get one too, along with the aluminum center section Dana stashed under the parts rack.

Last edited:
what do they have now, a manual rack-n-pinion?
Yes. Manual rack & pinion. While steering much easier than an original manual steering equipped A-body it seems that some of the customers like the "Lincoln one-finger while at still at rest" effect of the power rack.

Woody had me start, warm up and free rev the Silver Bullet when they brought it to the HDK tent at the Nats their first year......it will put a grin on your face.
That hot rod is a beast.

Jackie.......I think you have given this some thought.....so, strictly for safety, there will be NO standing in front of the car.

Last edited:
NOTE: We are looking for these license plates in pristine condition if anyone has any. Thank you.

Kendall%20plate%20correct_zpst6u5dalm.jpg

No ,my brother painted it for me.
Cool. Microsoft has a program I believe called "Paint" where you can add effects like that to any photo.
I don't have it here but my old computer at work had it and I think I even did some shots of your orange
Duster with it. I'll see if I can still find any of them. BTW - Check my new avatar!

Cool. Microsoft has a program I believe called "Paint" where you can add effects like that to any photo.
I don't have it here but my old computer at work had it and I think I even did some shots of your orange
Duster with it. I'll see if I can still find any of them. BTW - Check my new avatar!
That is awesome Brother John!

-
Back