Twin Turbo LiL Red Express

-
View attachment 2014-11-08 17.42.47.jpgHaven't updated in awhile. truck is finally at chassis shop. but before it wen had a little time to add parts to the motor. M1 intake, Mezzier electric water pump and 160amp power master alternator. Had to make brackets for alternator to work with electric .water pump. Staring to look like a motor again

And before someone asks. The valve covers , headers and lower pulley are just mock up pieces. The good stuff is put away so not to risk damage at chassis shop.

Looking good "Boosted" ! I was wondering how the lil red was coming . I tried to contact you a while back and never did hear from you .

I've seen there work before and your right he does do very good work . Another guy in the area ( Ricks Fabrication ) does excellent work as well but you wouldn't have been able to have it done as quick . The last time I talked to him he had an 8 month waiting list . So you were smart to go with them .

The gentleman who is doing the work is Jeff Scafidi i met him through a friend from New England dragway. He's a good guy and very thorough. Making sure he knows what you want and what the expectatins are. Very happy i met this guy.

Look's good Boosted ! I like the way he ran the rear bars above the pass port . It's funny to because I was thinking of something like that for my truck if I got to the point were I would have to put a cage in it . Every other truck I've seen always has them running "threw" the pass port and I never really liked that idea .

Yeah he designed so the cab and cage are one piece. The cage is also welded to the outriggers he made under the cab. This cage is not welded to the floor like so many others do. The rear bars were done like that so I can use the original sliding window.

The rear bars were done like that so I can use the original sliding window.

That's exactly one of the reason why I was thinking of going that rout myself . But it's going to be a while before I have to worry about being track legal . For know I'm just trying to get it as street legal as I can . Man ! Your getting me soooo itchy to get my Warlock out ! lol

Im hoping to have this together by July - August. i would love to make Mopar day at New england dragway and truck day. Once i get it back from chassis shop it will be alot of wiring and plumbing and the all to painful process of tearing it apart again so i can paint the firewall, roll cage and finsh the bed design. But we wouldn't do it if we didn't love it.

Im hoping to have this together by July - August. i would love to make Mopar day at New england dragway and truck day. Once i get it back from chassis shop it will be alot of wiring and plumbing and the all to painful process of tearing it apart again so i can paint the firewall, roll cage and finsh the bed design. But we wouldn't do it if we didn't love it.

I hear yeah on "all" counts ! I'd love to try and make it up there on both day's myself next year . Unfortunately I have to get some room in my garage before I can make any real progress on my truck .

Haven't updated in awhile just waiting on parts. And warmer weather would help. I'm trying to bring the front down 2 more inches but can't find shorter springs. Might have to go coil over. That mirror has been flopping around since I bought the truck 15 years ago and I just never fixed it.

Buy some dropped spindles for the front, by friend got his 85 d-100 tubbed truck pretty low in the front using them.

I already have Dakota 2" drop spindles and 2" pocketed lower control arms. So I went with adjustable coilovers that way I can set ride height for track and street.

-
Back