Twin Turbo LiL Red Express

-
Jeez, I need to learn how to weld. I wishbi had one drop of your fab skills. Just glad I can turn a wrench and fix most of the stuff on my fleet. This is one project that always keeps me anticipating your next step. That truck is going to be killer.

A little tease as it is almost done.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 2015-11-01 11.16.05 HDR.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 620
  • 2015-11-01 11.18.40.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 77
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
New valve covers, MSD Ignition and crank trigger done. Just a little bit closer to being done.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A little work done tonight. My son set up the the gauge cluster and did a pretty good job. The we put on the intake tubes.

Looks killer so far. Maybe when you get it running, we can match race

That's a nice looking truck. I'm shooting for mid 9's. But it is a street truck so I don't plan on changing tires when I go to track. Traction shouldn't be an issue once I get four link figured out.

Look'in good so far ! Like I told you on the phone the other day , I can't wait to see that bad boy up and running and on the street ! :steering:

Street ells on master cylinders?
Funny your the first person to notice that. Short story is truck needed brakes to go to chassis shop. So I used what I had in the shop to get the brakes to work. Braided lines and proper fittings are in the box ready for installation.

I thought maybe there was a new product out there with inverted flare ends or something.... :lol:

For those of you who are wondering how this project is doing. Started it Sunday for the first time. Video is side ways sorry.

-
Back