upper and lower radiator hoses a body

-

moparenthuz

"Badass Swinger"
Reaction score
I have a 1976 dart with a 318. I'm not sure where to find hoses to use. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks in advance

Where have you checked? Your local parts store should be able to get them for you. Or, you can look them up yourself on Rockauto.com. Lots of times when dealing with these old cars, Rockauto is cheaper then your local store.

Rockauto has many photos. Often differs between AC and non-AC cars in the same year. Your radiator might not be original, so a P.O. may have changed hoses from original to match. I think all Mopars have 1.5" upper hose, which is true of most vehicles (exc. really small engines). The lower hose is 1.75" on my SB & BB and 1.5" on my slant six. Hot rodders customize hoses all the time, so you should never be hopeless. They often buy an F150 upper hose since cheap, long, w/ many bends and cut it to rotate w/ an aluminum splice which can also serve for a temp sensor, filter screen, tap for an oil cooler, etc. That is cleaner than the quick fix which is an ugly universal bellows type hose.

-
Back