Valiant owner finally !!

-
Nice....the AMD one piece floor pan will go through the windshield opening if you use ratcheting tie downs to curve it.

Nice....the AMD one piece floor pan will go through the windshield opening if you use ratcheting tie downs to curve it.
For me just ripping it down the tunnel was a no brainier. I'm pretty handy with the mig and almost half of the rip cut needed to be done for the 4 speed hump anyways.

For me just ripping it down the tunnel was a no brainier. I'm pretty handy with the mig and almost half of the rip cut needed to be done for the 4 speed hump anyways.

I just had to get mine in one piece.... Turned into a mission

Lol!! I guess I'll start one for ya.

Got the engine fired up today on the makeshift stand. How can i post a short video ?

Ups dropped off a package from firm feel today. I sent them a steering box to rebuild. Looks and fits nice with the tti shortys
IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG
I got a nice set of 273 rockers from member cogsig. Here's one set cleaned up. The adjusters were super snug so I will do the crane cam adjuster mod later.

IMG_1128.JPG

Left the car low and used a small forklift to lower the slant/tranny/kframe assembly onto a pallet then used the bigger forklift to elevate the car, then used the small forklift to to move the slant elsewhere.

-
Back