-
Status
Not open for further replies.

383Scampman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have '72 Scamp with a bench seat , 2 colors light/dark green . I wish to add bucket seats later on . Which year/model buckets are proper ? I am thinking '71 Scamps had buckets but '72's did not . Are Dusters/Demons/Dart sports correct ? I would really like to cover them in 2 color green . thanks in advance , Tom Info only at this time

If originality is of no concern then check out a company called pro car they make modern buckets that are styled with classic muscle car styling they also make the proper brackets for specific models (Mopar, Chevrolet, ford) there are a variety of seats and they are reasonably prices i did a set of low back buckets with headrests and a body specific mounting brackets for around 500 bucks which is cheaper than finding year correct seats that will probably need to be recovered anyway.

I have '72 Scamp with a bench seat , 2 colors light/dark green . I wish to add bucket seats later on . Which year/model buckets are proper ? I am thinking '71 Scamps had buckets but '72's did not . Are Dusters/Demons/Dart sports correct ? I would really like to cover them in 2 color green . thanks in advance , Tom Info only at this time
Dusters/Demons/Dart sports probably aren't "correct" - but they would surely fit. As mentioned in another post recently, you'll have to make the holes and add the reinforcement plates in the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back