Which factory computer....

-
Just found out the computer I bought does not have the skim...woohoo!! Here's the number to call to find out about your vin and all you need to give is the last eight digits..1-800-423-6343. This is Dodge, so check it out if ya need to.

Dual 4 inch air intake, maybe too much right now, but with the 05 computer and diablo. I should be ok, if not, cmr tuner here I come!!

Attachments

• 3-9-12 018.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 3-9-12 019.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 3-9-12 020.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 3-9-12 021.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 222
Just got off the phone with Chris at hotwireauto.com and he said he could convert my 03 harness to the 05 style for 400 bucks. Looks like I'm gonna go that route instead of just shelling out mucho bucks for another harness. Guess I should stop typing and get to pulling out the harness.

Just got off the phone with Chris at hotwireauto.com and he said he could convert my 03 harness to the 05 style for 400 bucks. Looks like I'm gonna go that route instead of just shelling out mucho bucks for another harness. Guess I should stop typing and get to pulling out the harness.
Thats tons or money for that conversion. I did it myself all there is, is a few changes to make. If you have the 2 service manuals you can do it yourself.

I may even have the wire colors and positions saved somewhere let me check when I get home tonight before you shell out another $400

I just got my 6.1 intake and I'm drooling to get started. Almost bought another set of heads, but I couldn't justify all the costs when I can get a set all done for about the same amount. By the way, that intake is heavy!!

I did get a set of heads that are in perfect condition and will be doing those in the winter. I also have a trinity on the way, new harness is also on the way. Cant wait to start programming.

I just wanna hear mine crank over again. It's been 2 years since my motor ran in my ram.

Pulling the wiring harness out has been a pain in the ***!! I taped every few inches under the dash and that **** is hard to take off (sore fingers now). I did have to unbolt the starter to get at 1 plug.

where did you get that dual intake, that thing is sweet, and what site tubing is that... it looks awesome...

JOE

I got it at the Fomoso meet this past march. It's 4 inch and dwarfs my 3.5 inch single and I'm not completly sure if I'm gonna use it.

I think it looks great, just curious, why wouldnt you put it to use?

-
Back