which intake and why???

-
Air gap for Just about anything but all out racinh. Just search mopar small block intake test. Air gap wins every time. Torker 2 is good for all out racing makes a few more horse above 5500 over the air gap but gives up alot of power down low

I mind, how is your build coming along.

LOL..Its coming along decided to go with the super victor with this 340 my engine guy says I'll need it anyways with the next stroker build for sure..

well good , just in time for the season. this winter is dragging on though. the victor is a good choice.

Air gap for Just about anything but all out racinh. Just search mopar small block intake test. Air gap wins every time. Torker 2 is good for all out racing makes a few more horse above 5500 over the air gap but gives up alot of power down low
Then again, if your at the strip, the power loss down low don't mean jack cause you ain't there using it anyway.

LOL..Its coming along decided to go with the super victor with this 340 my engine guy says I'll need it anyways with the next stroker build for sure..
I *heard* that SV needs a fair amount of work on it.

-
Back