Wiley's Revenge.

-
So, I've got it out and on the stand. Did I mention I bought another engine stand?
I'm still weighing my options on whether to keep the fuel injection. I would like to, but I am not sure of the benefits vs. the cost and work involved. I tend to overthink these things, but I only want to do this once, which means I'll probably do it three or ten times more.....
20170430_123541.jpg
20170520_165428.jpg

I also started getting the Hurst shifter cleaned up. I think I'm going to relocate the battery while I'm at it.

20170516_192809.jpg

So, I've got it out and on the stand. Did I mention I bought another engine stand?
I'm still weighing my options on whether to keep the fuel injection. I would like to, but I am not sure of the benefits vs. the cost and work involved. I tend to overthink these things, but I only want to do this once, which means I'll probably do it three or ten times more.....
View attachment 1715050427 View attachment 1715050428
I also started getting the Hurst shifter cleaned up. I think I'm going to relocate the battery while I'm at it.

View attachment 1715050429
Run the same shifter, Rev... It does deteriorate, on the plastic with time....
FWIW.... If it's a '95 and OBD 1... : Foureyedfox"... a member here, was selling OBD 1 plug and play harnesses, might P.M the gentleman... Love where you are going, here....

I have spool mount crossmember that I have been gusseting up at work. (My welding sucks, no pictures. EVER)
I picked up a fuel tank, FI pump and sening unit. Also an Aeromotive pressure regulator. I'm going to build a full length return style fuel system out of 3/8 stainless hardline. I thought about going 1/2 on the feed side, but I seriously doubt I'll ever push enough horsepower on the street to warrant it.

The engine checks out ok, so I started the clean up on it. I'll change the crank and rear main seals along with the freeze plugs.
20170622_155534.jpg

-
Back