Wilwood hydraulic clutch install 68 dart

-

hotrodram

Reaction score
1010172209.jpg
Got setup from brewers. Its universal kit but will work amazing! Made plate for back of firewall. Made bung same shape as cylinder end and welded into firewall. Take over center spring off of pedal assembly. Drilled in center of cross that's welded at top of pedal and installed bolt thru. Used a swivel hyme joint on end of clutch rod thread..works great!
0926171521.jpg
0911171955.jpg
1010172235.jpg

View attachment 1715099367 Got setup from brewers. Its universal kit but will work amazing! Made plate for back of firewall. Made bung same shape as cylinder end and welded into firewall. Take over center spring off of pedal assembly. Drilled in center of cross that's welded at top of pedal and installed bolt thru. Used a swivel hyme joint on end of clutch rod thread..works great!View attachment 1715099363 View attachment 1715099365 View attachment 1715099366
is this going to be a big block engine app?

I'm a little surprised, because that's how Michael S. got started. He had a 68 (?) Dart convertible, with a 440 in it, and wanted headers for it that nobody made at the time. I can't remember if it was 4spd or auto, but I would think he would have made it to fit both situations.

I'm a little surprised, because that's how Michael S. got started. He had a 68 (?) Dart convertible, with a 440 in it, and wanted headers for it that nobody made at the time. I can't remember if it was 4spd or auto, but I would think he would have made it to fit both situations.
I know there is an offset one produced now. Was pretty easy to install the hydraulic setup

-
Back