[WANTED] Windshield Trim - '68 Dart A body 4 door sedan

-

BillyR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for new or used in good condition windshield trim for my 1967 Dart 4dr. Since I cannot find rubber for my 67, i am adding 68 clips and need the stainless trim for a 68. Help or contact number would be appreciated.

Thank you

Would 71 dart 4 door windshield surround work? Asking because I truly have no idea other than I have 71 in nice shape

Just an FYI, I believe the upper and lower trim (horizontal) are the same on 68-up A bodies but the side (vertical) pieces are about an inch longer also 68-up.

I have the 4 door windshield trim. I can confirm as previously stated that the upper trim is shorter, that the side trim is longer than the 2 door trim and that the lower trim is the same whether 2 or 4 door.

sounds like it may work....does it have corner pieces like the 67 or does 68+ not use seperate corners?
There are 5 pieces. The top is 2 pieces that slip together and meet in the middle. The side pieces slid slip up into the upper pieces and they slip into the lower piece which is one solid piece. I will try to send you some pictures in the next couple of days. Been super busy.

There are 5 pieces. The top is 2 pieces that slip together and meet in the middle. The side pieces slid slip up into the upper pieces and they slip into the lower piece which is one solid piece. I will try to send you some pictures in the next couple of days. Been super busy.
Thank you sir

Here is the trim. sorry about the first picture with the shadows but it only shows everything laid out. The other 3 are close up to give you a better idea of condition. I will also include an extra upper trim and spare passenger side trim ( 3 pieces ) all for a 4 door. I have no need for them so they will be included. The trim is by no means show quality but it is in good shape showing minor nicks and scratches here and there.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

Did you already find the trim? If so you should mark your ad as found. My trim will be available til this weekend, after that it will no longer be available.

-
Back