Wiper motor pivot bushings

-

72dusterjunk

Reaction score
So I've been searching for parts diagrams and the like to see how the pivot nipple on my wiper motor connects to the linkage under my dash. I have the clip to hold it in place, but it seems like i need some type of bushing in place to make everything work? Any diagrams and advice out there anyone?

Posting a picture of your current setup would help. This is mine from a 72...

Wiper Pivots 72 Demon 008.jpg

the bushings are different from year to year i think. i just did a 69 dart and they had different bushings than my 73 does and neither look like the one pictured.

the bushings are different from year to year i think. i just did a 69 dart and they had different bushings than my 73 does and neither look like the one pictured.
I checked out classic industries and they had two one for a two speed and one for a three speed. Ones white and one is black. I don't know Maybe just try both

Try the "Help" products section at your local parts house. Most members were able to find them there. They didn't work for me, but might for you.

Wiper Pivots 72 Demon 004.jpg

So far I was only able to find the bushing through classic industries....ugh over priced and terrible shipping. Will continue to update when it gets here

Okay sorry for such a long time between updates. Vacations and bad shipping companies made this a long drug out process. The vehicle is a 1972 Plymouth duster with a 3 speed motor. The white clip did work, now I just need to figure out how to rewire my wiper motor together considering every connection is cut.

-
Back