Worth going Sunday to the Mopar Nats...

-

1972DusterPaul

Reaction score
Like it says...how is Sunday for the Mopar Nationals?

I am coming back from a family vacation and won't be home until late Saturday August 11th, and a buddy volunteered to drive down with me on Sunday if I wanted to go.

Last year was the first time in almost 1o years that I attended, and i don't ever recall being there on a Sunday.

I would hate to drive down if everyone clears out by noon on Sunday...

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Waste of time Paul, truthfully nats has gone down hill the last 10 years. Don't get me wrong I'll be there Saturday but I'm only a2hour drive. Just my opinion! !

Last year 2011 there was appoximatly 100 people in the stands on Sunday, I will never do that again. friday and saturday, skip sunday IMO

I was thinking of going, just to go...for therapy..

Its been a rough year physically, mentally and financially...I thought seeing a field of Mopars would help my state of mind.

Paul

ccrp_9901_06_o+1998_mopar_nationals+on_brice_rd.jpg

I have a wedding Fri night and my friend and i are going Sat morn. and plan on staying longer sun since were missing Friday. I say go, why not... i also think Nats have declined. I loved it in Indy and may try the show in Sept . If its cool may go to Indy from now on. Indy 100,000,000,000 million times cooler then b.f.e Ohio

I'm going on Sunday. Mostly because that's when the deals can be found. I'll be there all weekend anyway. Shame you cant make it to Heath on Sat night. Last year it rained all weekend, so it sucked regardless.
I agree, Indy is a cool set up and worth the trip.

????????????

Last year It didn't rain at all in Heath on Saturday night.

It poured in Zanesville I drove through it and it was clear in Heath.

????????????

Last year It didn't rain at all in Heath on Saturday night.

It poured in Zanesville I drove through it and it was clear in Heath.

Yep! More cruising than ever in Heath last year. If you're in town why not stop by. Sure, some cars and swappers will be going home on Sunday but there will be lot's of Mopar left. tmm

Fri... Sat... Sun....? who cares whos there??? GO!!! We were in the stands Sun afternoon and had a blast! Some sick wheelstands!!!

It did rain a little towards the end of the day Sunday, but like gobunny said-> there are deals to be had if you are "looking". Nobody wants to drag stuff back home if they dont have to! Alot of vendors are, however, packing up.

Heath was a blast as well!!! Never been before and Martin (2fine69s) and his family invited me. Very very cool...

Hope to see you there

Yes Sunday is a waste of time not many people there and everyone starts leaving at Noon.If you do go Sunday get there early.There is Monster Mopar in Indy in Sept....

-
Back