WPC Swap Meet in Michigan Moved

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here! I just wanted to alert everybody about the new details of the big WPC/GLR swap meet here in Michigan! For the past 10 years or so it has been held in February at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens! However, Gibraltar has now been closed and is being demolished, so the WPC was forced to find a different venue, and as such the date has now changed as well! The show is now back at the Macomb County Communit College Expo Center!!, and the date has been changed to December 10th! Hope to see you all there, MoBro has our usual tables, and according to the map (which is still the old map from Gibraltar) we are still in the same place!! Come on by, I'll be bringing a host of 67-69 Cuda parts, among dozens of other treasures!! Kirk, out!!!

Last edited:
Found this.

Screenshot_2017-11-26-09-25-12.png

I also found that it was at Macomb Community College in Warren on the 10th . Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

I read it was at Mccc expo center December 10th

You are correct, Spock!! I goofed, but the darn paperwork is 4 pages long, and not once does it mention the location, only mentioning the "expo center"!! And you're also right on the date, it's the 10th!! Where would I be without you, Spock?? Maybe sitting at the tech center Monday morning wondering what happened!!! Thanks for helping here, I'll change my post to reflect this!! Kirk, out!!

You go on the 11th. I'll grab all the good stuff on the 10th. Lol

Last edited:
Cosgig should buy us a coffee because of his mistake. Double cream Double sugar please. Thanks.

Coffee, or a sub from Ventimiglias??? You guys make the choice and meet me at 166-168 or 183-185, looks like we own the whole damn corner!!

Our request was coffee. I'll stay with that. Would be nice to meet another FABO member face to face. You have a deal!

You got it guys!! I always wear my FABO shirt when I'm working tables at the swaps, it makes for good conversation, and I like to meet the members as well!! See ya there, coffee's on me!!

I think this is fixable with enough time. Lol

downloadfile.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back