-
Status
Not open for further replies.

petkos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have upgraded my 63 Valiant from a 170 to a 225 slant six and I need a flywheel to pair to my manual 3 speed trans. Anyone have one they would like to sell? Preferably in the northeast where I can pick it up.

Cheers,

Peter
East Hampton, CT

ACPAT? Who is that and where does he live?

Saying this is nice but dosn't do me any good without the extra info about where to find this person.

Cheers,

Peter

peter acpat scrapped it. It was rusty as hell from sitting in the mud. I live in kansas

I have upgraded my 63 Valiant from a 170 to a 225 slant six and I need a flywheel to pair to my manual 3 speed trans. Anyone have one they would like to sell? Preferably in the northeast where I can pick it up.

Cheers,

Peter
East Hampton, CT

I have one that came out of a 65 Valiant 225 3 on the tree.

EDIT- should fit in a large flat rate box.

The only difference in slant 6 flywheels is 60-67 and 68 and up the hub hole is larger on the later ones even the A100\108 should have a car flywheel. Some pickups may have a larger flywheel for the granny gear transmissions.

Brian

Is that the smaller diameter clutch too? So small hub, small bolt pattern? I know I have later ones, but I don't think I have one for the pre-67 clutch...

Pete - Give Mike at Levielles in Somers a call. :(860) 749-3705
I think I recall seeing a mid 60s Valiant there with a slant and 3 on tree back last summer. They may still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back