Yum. Remember this when you fly.

-
Maybe they should add wiping the tray tables down with Lysol between flights before the new passengers are allowed to board...

And they wonder why the flu season was delayed a few weeks after 9/11 when the flights were grounded....

So if you spill yer soup on the tray, it ain't a good idea to sop it up with bread and eat it?

Eeewwwwww :D

THANKS for this I am flying back to the States in about a week, I will be sure to bring some sanitizer and wipe my tray down good before I touch the dang thing.

Also it's a good idea to bring some Vitamin C tablets/packets to put in some water, really helps keep you from getting sick especially on international flights with uncivilized sick people coughing and sneezing on everything. Learned this the hard way...

Someone should design and sell a disposable long "travel hoodie" you could put on over your clothes, that also comes with a cover for the tray table and sanitizing wipes.

Maybe we should start wearing one of these when we fly?

Attachments

• tychem-hazard-chemical-suits-303x478.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 237
Thats gross. What mother would think to do that?

A lazy inconsiderate one who can't be bothered to get up and take her baby to the bathroom where they have baby changing stations. Or one from some dirty country (India, China etc.) with no concept of hygiene. That's why all the trays are covered in **** bacteria in the first place according to the article.

I work in the airline industry. Where i work we do the heavy mtx checks requiring complete dissassembly and removal of the interior for fuselage inspections among many things. They are quite gross by the time they get to heavy check. I never thought about the tray tables when i do fly, however i sleep most of the time, so i never even pull the tray down.

Did they test the carpet?
Think about that. Everything goes down there.
And how many time have I laid on the carpet?
I try and use cardboard but it's not always around.
Carry on is stored under the seat.
And then you pick it up.

-
Back