Frustrated with inability to do body work!

Got to go back out and start some more work on the doors tonight. I noticed where the door mirror bolts to the door the area appears to be dented. Here are some pics.
View attachment 1715120560
I know its hard to see but above you can see just below the 2 holes, the area that appears to be dented down. I am assuming thats not the way it was from new and I need to pull that area up and make it match the rest of the upper side of the door? Also the single hole will need pulled up slightly as well.
View attachment 1715120561 View attachment 1715120565
So does this area need work or is this the way it is supposed to be?
Thanks Rod

View attachment 1715120562

View attachment 1715120563
Stud gun is really the best option. Absent that pull hooks. It doesn't take much to move that area. If you just have to fill it, I would put a 1st. coat of fiberglass reinforced filler on there. used to be able to a pint can under the Bondo-hair label in Advance or Auto Zone.