6.1 Hemi 69 Barracuda Fastback Father Son Project

The estimate came back around 120 hours... not the 80 max that I was guessing.
It was blocked, primed, blocked, primed, a number of times and then jammed before I brought it home 6 years ago.
This is it when it came home April 2017. Engine compartment, trunk, interior and jams painted in the final color.
The outside received epoxy primer to seal it.

View attachment 1716048168

I did create some re-do work by changing from 727 to 8HP70. New USCT Tunnel.
Thought I would be able to get it back sooner "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" but I got a little distracted.
Took about 3 years away from the Barracuda by buying another project... the 70 Challenger.
It tied up my Barracuda funds and my time. But I couldn't pass it up.
Selling it freed up funding for the Barracuda but it was more than a year wait to get back in to my painter's shop.
View attachment 1716048169
Damn I was spot on! Add up my days and I come up with 15 x 8 hours a day = 120 hours. Considering I'm just a dude in his garage messing around, I'm happy to see I'm close to what a shop estimates. I hope they knock it out quickly for you and doesn't get stuck in paint jail.