Does it have R/T heads on it? Should say on left side of head near exhaust port.
At this point it's a once used magnum motor, taken out, then sat on stand for 18 years. The plus is that M1 intake, performance cam, and possibly R/T heads.
The R/T heads are not as desirable as used aluminum edelbrocks. But more desirable than used bone stock head.
- It's lower? mileage core Magnum motor
- performance cam,
- M1 intake
- R/T heads IF they are on it.
Prospective Buyer Concerns/Issues::
- valve springs loosing rate
- probably should be torn down, inspected, new assembly lubed, and re-assembled.
- Lack of build quality from Mopar Performance back in day
- outdated cam specs, (low lift to work with stamped rockers)
- low compression 9:1
- Modern day availability of higher flowing aluminum heads
- no hard proof that motor is currently in running condition
- no hard proof that motor was in running condition when removed. (not calling you a liar. A random buyer knows nothing about you. Nor do you of them)