72 dusrer 4 speed with bench seat hurst shifter handle info needed.

Well, yes and no. A car that I bought had an overdrive shifter, I believe. It was a bayonet, they cut a little off the bottom and drilled 2 holes for the comp plus that was being used, but it was still bent wrong, so I took a torch to it and bent it up to the shifter that you want, but you would have to get it rechromed. You probably should just buy one. See them for sale all the time. I just painted mine black. Also, I had the correct shifter handle to copy when I torched it into shape.