-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the left and right side trim piece that goes in the back lower corner of the door opening and attaches to the door sill plate on a ‘69 2d ht Dart. Black in color if possible. Does anyone even remake those pieces?

I'm trying to figure out what you are looking for. The aluminum extension of the sill plate that holds down the back carpet? If so that is always in bare aluminum...

I'm trying to figure out what you are looking for. The aluminum extension of the sill plate that holds down the back carpet? If so that is always in bare aluminum...

Honestly I don’t know what it looks like. The pieces have never been on the car since bought it so I don’t know what exactly I’m looking for. But yes I think it would be an extension of the sill plate then as you’ve described it.

I think similar to these. Image is from ebay for 70 dart.

s-l500.jpg

Or are you talking about he rubber pieces that go up the door frame? They are shaped like a "J" and fit on the pinch weld seam for the quarter panel and door striker panel about 18" long?

Here is a picture of some I found for sale on this site. What I am talking about are the long beige rubber pieces in the center of the picture. Is that what you are looking for?

interior rubber strips.jpg

I just bought edge trim from McMaster Carr to replace mine, I have black interior so it worked well. I see Classic Industries sell these as well in different colors.

It appears that there are 2 pieces I need. One rubber strip and an aluminum piece that you guys mentioned. But I do need both sides. I’d prefer new or in good condition. I wasn’t sure if these were remade new and I don’t know the proper names for these pieces either for searching purposes.

4_A1_B6427-_C9_D4-445_F-_BDC5-_DB47_CAF51_B28.jpg

EBC457_E4-7401-4878-_B755-_F7_B83_C59_EB6_A.jpg

Yes there are, the pics I showed and the aluminum strips shown above also. There are different lengths of the aluminum strips depending on hardtop, fastback, or sedan. You will need hardtop pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back