‘69 GTS convertible 4spd (not mine)

-

H22A4

Does anyone read this?
Reaction score
Full money for this car; I’ve never understood why, sometimes, well restored cars are not presented well by the seller. If it is a well restored car and everything matches on it, why the photos zoomed out and no picture of the engine bay? Regardless, it’s a rare car if it’s legit!

1969 Fodge Dart GTS | Classic Cars | Vancouver | Kijiji

Jeesh that frame off restoration must of been a bear to do? Obviously the seller is well versed in a bodies.

Full money for this car; I’ve never understood why, sometimes, well restored cars are not presented well by the seller. If it is a well restored car and everything matches on it, why the photos zoomed out and no picture of the engine bay? Regardless, it’s a rare car if it’s legit!

1969 Fodge Dart GTS | Classic Cars | Vancouver | Kijiji

That price is well into M Code territory

Nice pictures, how does anyone think they can sell a car with pics like those?!? From what little I can see the grille is wrong, and it looks to have a Barracuda steering wheel. It is one of 58. I have one like it 340 console 4-speed F8 black interior white top and stripe. Did they ever give the one away that was being raffled off at Moparfest last year?

Untitled

Last edited:
Yeah, It's too bad that the pics of the car are terrible. I will at least like to get a good look at it...

-
Back