‘Dallas’ star Larry Hagman dies at 81

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
‘Dallas’ star Larry Hagman dies at 81
Scheming oil baron J.R. Ewing on TV’s long-running soap, dies

Actor Larry Hagman responds to a question regarding his experience on the television show, "Dallas", at the Southfork Ranch in Parker, Texas, Oct.9, 2008.
1 of 2
J.R. Ewing was a business cheat, faithless husband and bottomless well of corruption. Yet with his sparkling grin, Larry Hagman masterfully created the charmingly loathsome oil baron — and coaxed forth a Texas-size gusher of ratings — on television’s long-running and hugely successful nighttime soap, “Dallas.”

Lame as it may sound today, i was a regular viewer of Dallas, and the spin off show which name escapes me right now.......Rip Larry.

Lame as it may sound today, i was a regular viewer of Dallas, and the spin off show which name escapes me right now.......Rip Larry.
LOL , no worries Rick , you are not alone :D my mom watched that show religiously when it first came out so i ended up getting into it SSHHH dont tell anyone :protest: :D

Oh Yea, other show was Knot's Landing. Between 1978 and 1984, i got a serious girlfriend, got married, had 3 kids........not much left to do in the evenings but sit on the couch and vegetate.......lol. Great kids, but did put a crimp in the hot rodding :D.

Oh Yea, other show was Knot's Landing. Between 1978 and 1984, i got a serious girlfriend, got married, had 3 kids........not much left to do in the evenings but sit on the couch and vegetate.......lol. Great kids, but did put a crimp in the hot rodding :D.
yes heather locklear .......

I liked him in I Dream of Jeannie. My mom would watch Dallas, Dynasty, and Knots Landing.

-
Back