`09 Dodge Ram 1500 Sway Bar

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a rear sway bar for a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 pick-up. It has the coil spring rear suspension set-up, NOT leafs. I'm having a difficult time finding a rear bar & heavy duty shocks.

Any help/ideas/leads? All the sites I've hit only have leaf spring applications.

John,
Hellwig shows a 09-10 bar # 7709..You may need to call if its for the right suspension...

I checked Rancho and a few others and came up blank. Hellwig does indeed list a front & rear bar for the `09-10 1500 2wd P/U which is exactly what I'm dealing with. The shocks I found, but the bar was a problem. I'll call and make sure it's for the coil spring application.

This makes my life easier. Thanks Steve!
8)

7709 is the correct part number. This is for a 7/8" adjustable rear sway bar. It is brand new so most of the retailers might not have it loaded yet. It is for real. We just released our Powerlift for the 09+ Dodge 1500 that replaces the rear coils with air bags so that the vehicle will ride level no matter what the load is. The powerlift is a bolt on that only requires drilling two 1/4" holes in the spare tire crossmember to mount the leveling valve. Here are some pictures that show the rear sway bar and the powerlift kit.

389435075.jpg

389435074.jpg

-
Back