1/10th scale RC Kyosho Fazer 1970 Dodge Charger and Hellcat Challenger

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
Kyosho is accepting pre-orders for these 2 new models due out in late October- early November

I plan to buy one of each of the RTR 70 chargers, and at least 2 more bodies!

No real specs are given yet - they are powered with Orion's new D-drive brushless 3000kv system, 2.4 radio, as well as an Orion battery

My .02 - the Charger comes with new "retro Magnum 500 wheels/tires that look about 1.7" in diameter - bodies are 2 piece and look KILLER!

https://kyoshoamerica.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/new-fazer-1970-dodge-charger/

34052b.jpg

34052b-1.jpg

34052bk-4.jpg

34052bk.jpg

34051g.jpg

34051b.jpg

Well I got the email from RPP! They are in stock! They have 1 of each! I found they're having a 15% off site wide all through December so I bought the Blue 70 Charger! $349.99 - 15%($52.50) = $297.49 Shipped to me!

Was way to good a deal to pass on!

Is anyone still driving these? I’ve been loving my 1/10 Fazer2 Hellcat. I got mine in B5 blue and bought a spare body that has taken a major beating on the local hobby shop track. It has been a great performer!

My buddies and I have also gotten into 1/28 Mini Z cars too… and of course the Hellcat Widebody was the one I had to have.

This thread was fun until you ruined it.

:D

Unfortunately, the Challenger body only fits the AWD platform and the folks who race these things always run the RWD platforms. IMO, the ZL1 was preferable to the other bodies available on that platform.

:D

Unfortunately, the Challenger body only fits the AWD platform and the folks who race these things always run the RWD platforms. IMO, the ZL1 was preferable to the other bodies available on that platform.
Chrysler jammed a 426 Hemi into an A-body in 1968, and you can't put a Challenger body on a different RC Car??
Really?
That's not the representation in the hobby that we're looking for....

At the very least, put a Hemi in that Camaro. They make scale Hemi's, don't they?

Chrysler jammed a 426 Hemi into an A-body in 1968, and you can't put a Challenger body on a different RC Car??
Really?
That's not the representation in the hobby that we're looking for....

At the very least, put a Hemi in that Camaro. They make scale Hemi's, don't they?
I’m getting the sense that you may be misunderstanding what these things are. These are 1/24 scale model cars so 7” long or so? Of course someone could invest the time to 3-D print their own body mounts alter the chassis length, and go to some lengths to modify them to accept bodies made for other chassis formats. Honestly, I’d rather spend the effort working on my 1:1 scale car.

As for putting a hemi engine in a Camaro, these models are all powered by the same 130 sized brushed electric motor. if you’re talking about a dummy engine for scale appearance, that would be cool but again, more trouble than it’s worth to me…

…especially since I LIKE Camaros! :D

-
Back