-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
So here is the deal. What I want is a Bouchillon Kickdown Linkage kit for a 727. You order it and have it sent to my home address. You pay the shipping charges for these rockers and they are yours. Pictures will show where they have been nipped in a few places via pushrods but absolutely good to go. I don't even know if you can get these anymore.

These were on a LA (340)

They were on a street motor that saw maybe 10,000 miles total (1/2 ton truck that did not have the snot rung out of it on a daily basis.)

PM if there is an interest.....
Located in Richmond, VA. 23222
JW

Image1097689283.jpg

Image280691617.jpg

Last edited:
So here is the deal. What I want is a Bouchillon Kickdown Linkage kit for a 727. You order it and have it sent to my home address. You pay the shipping charges for these rockers and they are yours. Pictures will show where they have been nipped in a few places via pushrods but absolutely good to go. I don't even know if you can get these anymore.

These were on a LA (340)

They were on a street motor that saw maybe 10,000 miles total (1/2 ton truck that did not have the snot rung out of it on a daily basis.)

PM if there is an interest.....
Located in Richmond, VA. 23222
JW

Pictures???

Tried PM says your inbox is full. IM interested, Can you message me the partnumber(s) of exactly what your wanting to trade so I can research cost of the trade?
Thanks,
Kenny
As a bonus Im in Virginia and can meet you in person if we strike a deal.

Yeah I remember you, we can do that deal Ill get it ordered and when it arrives I will let you know and we can meet up again if that works for you. If yes please pm me your name and number so I can contact you after the part arrives to schedule meeting.
Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back