1 bbl Holley electric with choke

Slant 6 Engines

1. 68383GTS

68383GTS Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    I have found the sell new Holley 1 bbl carbs. with a electric choke. They are listed as fitting Ford's with a 300 six cylinder. Does anybody know of a 1 bbl electric choke made to fit a 225 slant 6. Or maybe if the Ford carb would fit my 225? Electric choke would be nice and my carb is shot anyway.

2. RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I used the Cool Carb heat shield for the one barrel Carter on Vixen's original engine. The only one he lists on his site for a one barrel was for Ford. I did not have to modify it in any way. So I assume the two patterns are the same.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • volaredon

volaredon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      7:30 PM
      They used a Carter YF on alot of the 300s. I have heard that they also did on /6s for industrial application and also on /6s sold to other parts of the world. I don't think there were many different flange sizes on 1 barrel carbs in general back then.

• Like Like x 2
      • geminimotors

geminimotors Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        5:30 PM
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.