Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Any part in pic is $10. If it comes as a pair then it's $10 for the pair, like the visors and the fastback rear seat hinges. Don't have a Cuda anymore so I'm selling all my stuff. Shipping will depend on item but I generally try to ship in USPS flat rate boxes to save you money. I will also combine shipping when at all possible. Thanks, Woody.

20180225_171730.jpg

20180225_171721 (1).jpg

I will take a flip-top gas tank lid. I can pay via PayPal or money order. Shipping to VA zip 22611. Shoot me the total and send payment.

Thanks a bunch!

Nick

sunvisors, gas cap, all rear seat hinges and covers are sold. Thanks guys.

If either of the parking brake handles that are not broken look like this I'm interested.
upload_2018-2-25_20-52-15.png

I want the column bracket with 3 pot metal blocks in it. Ships to 29642

Only parts still left are the parking brakes, pick up tube, manual washer pump, steering bracket with the white plastic bushings, rally gauge lenses, and the 68-69 idler arm piece.

hey , I didn't recognize the idler arm clip earlier. I'll take that too if possible.

Sorry, I shipped out your column blocks yesturday before i saw this. You still want the idler arm thing and if so do you want the rest of the steering column bracket shipped with it?

Sorry, I shipped out your column blocks yesturday before i saw this. You still want the idler arm thing and if so do you want the rest of the steering column bracket shipped with it?
I'll pm you

Only parts left are the 4 parking brake assembly's and the manual washer pump.

Want to close out this thread. Anybody want the 4 parking brake assembly's and the manual washer pump for $25 shipped??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back