1014 hp SB

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Brought to you by YB / Brett Miller

439" small Mopar 1014 HP - Yellow Bullet Forums

"First running Vic 340 pro port heads that I did all the development port work on.

The build was team effort between me and harshman racing engines.

This engine will be at PRI."

IMG-1734.jpg

IMG-1755.jpg

IMG-1756.jpg

IMG-1582.jpg

IMG-1584.jpg

IMG-1596.jpg

IMG-1611.jpg

IMG-1765.jpg

love it, the dyno starts at 7047 rpm.....note the 4-1 water hoses out the intake flange...

Last edited:
I don't know how you are suppposed to edit thread title. It's a SB not necessarily a 340

yes, you could have called it a stroked and bored 273. :lol:

I know you and I disagree on the "condition" of the site software, but I cannot figure out how to edit the damn thing

To edit, go to the bottom left of your post to the pencil sign beside the word "Edit"...

Last edited:
That looks awesome and the machine work and all looks terrific!
Unfortunately I've seen a lot of Dyno numbers that didn't quite pan out at the track so if you don't mind I'll save my ooooo's and my aaaa's for the time slip..
You'll never hear me say I don't like a dual quad tunnel ram.

I've been following Brett's work over at Moparts, This build is going to lay down some serious #'s at the track.

isn't Moparts the place where people like yellow rose go when everyone finds out they're complete posers?
lol Nope, That's where the big boys play. check it out, you might learn something.

At least Brett's stuff runs the numbers at the track unlike lots of other builders that trump up HP numbers.

A belt drive distributor off the timing cover?

lol Nope, That's where the big boys play. check it out, you might learn something.
I did check it out it looks like your hero yellow rose was there running his neck as always as if he doesn't owe somebody on this forum money and cawardly ducked out of "his" race without even a word.

Brett ported my W5’s.

IIRC, that engine is a 4.25 X 4.1/8? I read it, can’t remember... dang CRS syndrome!!!!

It freakin big! That’s all. BIG!

The front distributor drive set up is a Chevy adapted to the Mopar. Smokindust (FABO member and a buddy) has that set up on his stuff as well.

Lots of DYNO racers on Moparts with engines that I never see time slips from. I guess you get better gas mileage that way. Corrected horsepower numbers so maybe 10 years from now the dyno’s will print out corrected ET slips. Lol

-
Back