10x2.25 rear brakes

-

mcpherson57

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what mopar cars or pickups came with 10x 2.25 rear brakes?
4.5 on five bolt pattern.

None.

I’m sure what you have are actually 10x2.5” brakes. And pretty much everything came with the 10x2.5’s, most of the RWD cars from the mid sixties on all the way up to the late eighties, everything that was 5x4.5” and didn’t have 11” drums. Most of the half ton trucks and vans too.

None.

I’m sure what you have are actually 10x2.5” brakes. And pretty much everything came with the 10x2.5’s, most of the RWD cars from the mid sixties on all the way up to the late eighties, everything that was 5x4.5” and didn’t have 11” drums. Most of the half ton trucks and vans too.
Well my shoes are (2.25)

Last edited:
Well my shoes are (2.25)

Ok, but there weren't any factory 10x2.25" BBP rear brakes that came on these cars. Maybe the wrong shoes were installed, or maybe your rear axle isn't original to your car. But something isn't right.

If you do an internet search for 10x2.25" drums, the thing that comes up most often is trailer brakes, it's a standard size for them. Maybe somebody had some trailer brake shoes laying around and got cheap. Not sure, but they're not originally from anything for these cars.

-
Back