11 sec Slant 6 anyone????

-
I’ve seen a green toad down at Mokan running low 11s without any power adder that I could see. It had some kind of mechanical fuel injection system I think... maybe he had a little nitro in the tank, it sounded bad ***.

Hey, Rick. You been hiding under a rock? :) Steve has had the car in the 10's since then.
There are several slants running in the 10's and even in the 9's, although not street cars like Steves' Duster.

Last edited:
That's cool Rick. Thanks for sharing.

Mornin Charlie!

As much time as I spend in the warehouse workin...it seems like I'm livin under a rock(maybe that should read "racks"....racks and racks of parts on the shelves).....

But Steve happened to give me a call yesterday and he mentioned they made a video at the Mopars In The Park show this past summer(which I had no idea about....), so I thought I'd just post it up here and share with everybody else.

Last time I was at the MITP show, we sat down and had dinner with Steve, helluva nice guy and the conversations were interesting and all across the board on many many subjects....

I talked with Steve at the Florida Mopar Assoc. show last november. That was when he told me they were into the 10's. That is quite a car he has. I hope he comes to the show this November, and this time brings the Duster.

I’ve seen a green toad down at Mokan running low 11s without any power adder that I could see. It had some kind of mechanical fuel injection system I think... maybe he had a little nitro in the tank, it sounded bad ***.
Alky & a 5spd, block is filled. He is a member here, hasn't posted in a little while...........

-
Back