11th Annual MOPAR Show, Culpeper VA, 3 October 2021

-
Reaction score
11th Annual MOPAR Show, Culpeper VA, 3 October 2021
Organized by Rappahannock Region MOPAR Club

Sunday, October 3, 2021 9am-3pm; Rain date is October 10

$15.00 Donation Per Show Car

Open to all Mopar’s Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, DeSoto, AMC and Willys owners

Located at: 11030 James Monroe Hwy (Route 29) Culpeper, VA 22701

contact: Tony Veloudas 540-286-0530 Email: veloudasa at gmail.com or Dave Major 540-848-1536; majordw20@MAIL.COM

www.ChryslerofCulpeper.com

Attachments

• 2021 MOPAR Show flyer Culpeper.pdf
    561.6 KB · Views: 154
Stopped in Culpeper Virginia in October of 1971. One of the guys traveling with me his girlfriend used to live there so we stopped to meet his girlfriends girlfriend. This girl was the most beautiful blond I had ever seen you talk about a southern belle she was gorgeous. I believe her last name was Griffin and her father was a insurance salesman there in Culpeper. But I'll never forget that girl.

Stopped in Culpeper Virginia in October of 1971. One of the guys traveling with me his girlfriend used to live there so we stopped to meet his girlfriends girlfriend. This girl was the most beautiful blond I had ever seen you talk about a southern belle she was gorgeous. I believe her last name was Griffin and her father was a insurance salesman there in Culpeper. But I'll never forget that girl.
I doubt she still looks as you remember....

Coming down to a couple days prior. Anybody planning on attending / showing? Weather looks pretty decent before going into a week of rainy weather.

-
Back