13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...

whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
I'll tell you what. @toolmanmike lock me out. That'll solve it all right there. jpar caint keep my name off his keyboard and I cannot just sit back and take his digs and bullshit. So I offer myself as a sacrifice. Just ban me for good. That'll fix the whole thing. That way jpar can say he won. I'm sick of the whole damn thing, really.

IGNORE this post TMM. No one wants this to happen.

IGNORE this post TMM. No one wants this to happen.
he didn't add anything to the thread except for his dislike this of me..
And I'll say it jealous.... he had a Mopar back in the day he talks about driving back and forth on the freeway with 410 gears. he talks all about his Ford projects and how they're so much better and how Ford trucks are so much better and blah blah blah and even has a Ford in his Avatar just to throw it out and all of our faces at all times. Now he's finally got some Rust bucket Slant-6 that he's putting together and wewe are supposed to worship him again..
Tell me yellow rose how would you feel if he called your mother a b****... And gave you physical threats here on the Forum? Would this show his extreme intelligence and knowledge about cars or would this just tell you what kind of man he is.. and in my opinion using the word man is a complete stretch... Especially the way he talks about people's elderly parents on the internet I don't care what he says about me I know that's all a joke...

Damn it I had to call my dear sweet old mom in Michigan and make sure she's all right. She was visiting a friend and couldn't talk long but said it was cold and everything was okay.. I couldn't tell you how fortunate I feel to still have my mom with me here in this world and still healthy....

Now that there's funny...

jpar, you have my heartfelt apology. I was wrong. I shouldn't have said all that. Not throwing this back on you but I have done everything by the book trying to ignore you and stay out of your way. It's only human nature to look what someone has said on ignore. So here's my deal and I'll make it simple. You stop typing my name and I'll do the same.

@318willrun I apologize to you as well. I've tried really hard to avoid this exact thing. It didn't work this time and I am sorry it messed up your thread.

jpar, you have my heartfelt apology. I was wrong. I shouldn't have said all that. Not throwing this back on you but I have done everything by the book trying to ignore you and stay out of your way. It's only human nature to look what someone has said on ignore. So here's my deal and I'll make it simple. You stop typing my name and I'll do the same.

@318willrun I apologize to you as well. I've tried really hard to avoid this exact thing. It didn't work this time and I am sorry it messed up your thread.
your apology is sincerely accepted. Again when it comes to me I don't really care that much but when it comes to my dear old mom I just get beside myself.. I thought I made a little poke in the eye symbol when I was talking to you and I thought you were just kind of joining in the reindeer games here.. 318 and I were talking just last week and laughing about all of this quite honestly..
Now here's where it really boils down to between us Mopar guys I'm working on my truck and send me your address and I'll send you the Mopar shirt right off my back...
IMG_20191116_110349.jpg

your apology is sincerely accepted. Again when it comes to me I don't really care that much but when it comes to my dear old mom I just get beside myself.. I thought I made a little poke in the eye symbol when I was talking to you and I thought you were just kind of joining in the reindeer games here.. 318 and I were talking just last week and laughing about all of this quite honestly..
Now here's where it really boils down to between us Mopar guys I'm working on my truck and send me your address and I'll send you the Mopar shirt right off my back...
View attachment 1715424011

It's a cool shirt, and I thank you but it won't fit my fatass.

Also I just noticed the new title to the thread...
Bahahaha....
It's a 2X..lol.. I think the picture was taken at a pretty flattering angle..

I know when I’m making changes to my combo...... I do it the way I want to.
I don’t really care if anyone approves of my methods or not.

The changes either work or they don’t..... I learn something either way.

You guys realize if we didn’t have car websites like this to come on and argue during the Winter months a few of us would probably be serial killers. Love you guys.
or something would actually get done on the cars instead of "watching" this like TV. which this is better. and,yes,the work on the car subject,I do have 4 fingers pointing back at me.

I know when I’m making changes to my combo...... I do it the way I want to.
I don’t really care if anyone approves of my methods or not.

The changes either work or they don’t..... I learn something either way.
No matter how much tar and feather this forum was thrown at me.. I still put that dual quad tunnel ram on that stock 318..

And you know when I'm told everybody I lost a half a second at the drag strip you could hear a pin drop..

I've got two ways to make this work. One,is a 4-speed with overdrive. Two,would be a VW bug gasser. Number two would not be too popualr, but light is right and the engine could be really mild. The first one is a NP435 trans with Gearvendor overdrive. One model has a first gear ratio of...4.56! If you decided to start out in first overdrive, it would be like a 2.66 4-speed with 4.30 gears or a 2.47 with close to 4.56 gears. It's outlandish but "could" work? I know that prefer not to be shifted fast but maybe Liberty could face plate the gears. Just not sure if the bolt pattern would match what is on a Lakewood scattershield. If you could get traction, man,would that thing bomb off the line.

I've got two ways to make this work. One,is a 4-speed with overdrive. Two,would be a VW bug gasser. Number two would not be too popualr, but light is right and the engine could be really mild. The first one is a NP435 trans with Gearvendor overdrive. One model has a first gear ratio of...4.56! If you decided to start out in first overdrive, it would be like a 2.66 4-speed with 4.30 gears or a 2.47 with close to 4.56 gears. It's outlandish but "could" work? I know that prefer not to be shifted fast but maybe Liberty could face plate the gears. Just not sure if the bolt pattern would match what is on a Lakewood scattershield. If you could get traction, man,would that thing bomb off the line.
WHAT!... You're not suggesting that the Op wouldn't be capable of doing 11-8 with the parts he described would you?..
BREAK OUT THE TAR AND FEATHERS MEN!!!... LOL...

You'll be the only one disappointed when I click off an 11.79 :D :D :D
Not disappointed at all! Cheering you on and totally happy for you...
Admittedly though extremely skeptical how you're going to do it within the parameters you've previously described...

All combos have to have a little give and take the faster you go. Your mind must be open to suggestions. How many people thought years ago a stock crank 360 with pump gas compression could run 10.20-10.30’s with Edelbrock heads at 3200 pounds. No me. I remember when 360’s were considered JUNK engines. Carry on.

All combos have to have a little give and take the faster you go. Your mind must be open to suggestions. How many people thought years ago a stock crank 360 with pump gas compression could run 10.20-10.30’s with Edelbrock heads at 3200 pounds. No me. I remember when 360’s were considered JUNK engines. Carry on.
BREAK OUT THE TAR AND FEATHERS! LOL...
I'm still trying to get the tar and Feathers off of me from making any kind of "give and take" suggestion...

WHAT!... You're not suggesting that the Op wouldn't be capable of doing 11-8 with the parts he described would you?..
BREAK OUT THE TAR AND FEATHERS MEN!!!... LOL...
HIS combination is fine...for him. I'm thinkin' of this for mine. I've got asphalt patch in the garage if that would help but I don't think the birds are gonna give up their feathers.

Who knows, in 53 days we could be talking about low 11's or 10's. at least talking about it. :D

-
Back